2015年9月14日星期一

only with michael kors handbags outlet you

He cheated on me michael kors online outlet I dont even know what to say to him.My dh works at a convenience store and always has women flirting with him and trying to get his number.He would always give them their register total or some random number.We would always laugh about it or about him going to see his girlfriend.Nothing more than that.Well for the last 2 days i have had this icky feeling like something bad was going to happen.Couldnt shake it and i even told him this yesterday evening.He didn't really say anything in response.Feeling continued last night and i tried to look in his phone at his texts.Yes, i understand snooping is wrong but i just had a feeling.His phone was locked so i said oh well.Well, i watched as dh did the code to unlock it, so after he went to bed i went upstairs and checked his phone.I start reading a bunch of texts between him and this girl.She is accusing michael kors bags australia him of giving her an std(Which is bullshit b/c when i was pregnant i got checked and was clean.He hasnt been with anyone other than me and her), cursing him out, calling him all sorts of shit, and making references to them having sex.When i confronted dh he told me everything.Apparently they had sex 3 times in the last 2 weeks.He ended it last week only after she started calling herself his girlfriend?Wtf on top of this, his stupid ass didn't use a condom b/c the girl is already 4 months pregnant by some other dude so he didn't feel the need.Hello, stds dumb mothereffer!I am just so confused, hurt, angry, and betrayed.I dont even know where to begin to recover. She is accusing him of giving her an std(Which is bullshit b/c when i was pregnant i got checked and was clean.He hasnt been with anyone other than me and her), cursing him out, calling him all sorts of shit, and making references to them having sex. Sorry, but how do you trust he was only with michael kors handbags outlet you and her?I wouldn't believe a fricking thing that came from his lieing lips.I would get checked again and throw his sorry ass out.You deserve beter. And this:Then he says later that"Well, we were trying a relationship to see where it would lead".What the fuck. That's just sick to me.Let him go and be thankful if you don't have an std. Yes, he and i both are getting checked.I am just sick over all of it.He has always been a loving devoted husband, and is just head over heels for our son.Most attentive dad and mainly a sahd except 2 nights a week and yes he was actually working.Have the paychecks to prove it!He was sort of blank and unemotional at first, but had a complete melt down later.Told me he didn't deserve me or our son.And he is right.At least not the part about me anyways.I just dont know what i want to do.Part of me still loves him and by all of your replies i know you probably dont understand that.Part of me sees how cavalier he was about all this and thinks was this the first time and will he try it again in the future.To make matters even worse, i have been having self esteem issues since having the baby and he has gone on a new med that according to him takes away his sex drive.The few times we have had sex he hasnt been able to finish.Now i wonder if it is the meds or if he was just too tired from being with her recently.Ugh.Gross.
Related Articles:
Linked Articles
http://sneakerzcafe.com/profiles/blogs/therefore-michael-kors-online-outlet-less
http://stella0214.jw.lt/__xt_blog/__xtblog_entry/10718895-need-to-new-michael-kors-gladly-realize#xt_blog
http://blog1.de/stella8113/3548680/+forget+ralph+lauren+donna+maniche+lunghe+polo+a+day+later.html

没有评论:

发表评论